Getting Started



So, Why The Possible Place?

         The Possible Place is a blog written for the purpose of holistic self-improvement. What I mean by that is, when you get done reading from my blog I hope that you leave with a few key, insightful takeaways. First and foremost, I want you to leave feeling empowered, filled with a spirt of vigor, a spirit that allows you to feel unstoppable. Secondly, my goal is to enlighten you with topics that are fun and fresh. and Finally, I hope to show you a new perspective and ultimately how to change yours from the bleak one our society often tries to paint for us from a young age.

        So, why me? Why I am I the one of all people writing  this blog? Well, all of my life I have had a love for encouraging, motivating, brainstorming, and befriending pretty much everyone, and up until now I had not found the courage nor the proper outlet to write to an audience such as this. My goal in all of this is to reach as many people as possible with the message of hope for a brighter tomorrow, and that they might pay it forward to the next. 

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift of God, which is why we call it the present." - Bill Keane

  AB - The Possible Place 



Comments

  1. I really appreciate your willingness to encourage me and applaud your courage! This is going to be a wonderful, safe place to grow.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Translate

Popular Posts