Do Not Stop Connecting! - 3/31/20

Hey everyone, today I felt the urge to connect with the Lord, but not so much an urge to connect with people. Even though I go to work and interact with people out of obligation, I still felt withdrawn internally. So to combat that spirit of isolation I must go against the grain of what I have felt today and call out to the Lord to pull out a spirit of outreach, love, and grace for those around me. Now in saying this I'm not naive to think that I am the only one who is feeling this way at this time in our lives. However, I greatly encourage, and even beg you, to continue connecting and leaning into and strengthening those relationships that you hold dear. I say this with such emphasis because Christ calls His church to community by whatever means necessary. Not to mention when this isolation is over the last thing that you want are bunch of relationships in shambles because you failed to stay connected. There is power in unity my friends: do not waste it. Have a blessed evening! 🙂

AB - THE POSSIBLE PLACE

Comments

Translate

Popular Posts