The Promises of God - 6/3/21

The Promises of God

Hey Family, today as I sought the Lord and pondered the plans that I have set before me today, the story of Moses and the Israelites scoping out the Promised land came to mind. This story is filled with very good promises and some not so good ones, but ultimately the deciding factor of who received which side comes from the heart posture of Israelites. And in order for us to fall in line with the good promises of God, we too, must align hearts with all joy, hope and faith of the coming Christ. (Read Numbers 13-14 for reference)

Today's Prayer
"Dear Heavenly Father, You have set before us many endeavors, various calls (depending on the season), and of course, many promises according to Your word. The kicker in all of this though, is our heart posture in light of Jesus Christ. So, Lord in a sea of doubt and an era of faithlessness in what You can do and promise to do for us, keep us afloat by Your mighty Word, Your mighty acts, and a great and unshakable hope and faith that Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior is coming again to bring Salvation and eternal life to all who believe in Him. In Jesus Christ's beautiful name we pray, Amen."

Scripture
The Promises of God
Protector
Isaiah 41:10‭-‬12 ESV
"fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Behold, all who are incensed against you shall be put to shame and confounded; those who strive against you shall be as nothing and shall perish. You shall seek those who contend with you, but you shall not find them; those who war against you shall be as nothing at all."

Saviour
John 3:16‭-‬18 ESV
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him. Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God"

Restorer
Jeremiah 29:10‭-‬12 NIV
"This is what the Lord says: “When seventy years are completed for Babylon, I will come to you and fulfill my good promise to bring you back to this place. For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you."

Bestower of Good Things
Psalms 84:11 NIV
"For the Lord God is a sun and shield; the Lord bestows favor and honor; no good thing does he withhold from those whose walk is blameless."

*P.S. There are more promises than what is listed here today, so I encourage you to open your Bible and start digging for yourself.*

Quote of the Day
"The promises of God cannot be stopped, delayed, or manipulated by the hands of mankind."
- Alvy Butler, Jr.

Have a blessed day! 🙂
THE POSSIBLE PLACE

Comments

Translate

Popular Posts