No Time To Waste! - 8/6/21

No Time To Waste! 

Hey family, today I will get straight to the point. We don't have time to waste on not coming to our Heavenly Father with everything we have. Tomorrow is NOT promised. People leave this earth at all ages and stages with little to no warning. And the best thing we can invest in at this time is a deep and intimate relationship with our Lord and Creator who has blessings and promises stored up for those who fear and believe in Him.

Today's Prayer
"Dear Heavenly Father, thank You for what You offer to us daily; strength in our weakness through Christ, the power to break every chain that binds us, forgiveness of our sins and life after death spent in eternity praising and worshipping You. I know for some I'm preaching to the choir, but for others it's just noise, but I ask that You would turn this noise into a melody that draws them in and an alarm that wakes them up to what is really going on. Only You can do this Father. I humbly submit this prayer in Jesus Christ's beautiful name, Amen."

 Scripture
Only Here For a Hot Second
James 4:13‭-‬17
"Come now, you who say, "Today or tomorrow we will go into such and such a town and spend a year there and trade and make a profit"— yet you do not know what tomorrow will bring. What is your life? For you are a mist that appears for a little time and then vanishes. Instead you ought to say, "If the Lord wills, we will live and do this or that." As it is, you boast in your arrogance. All such boasting is evil. So whoever knows the right thing to do and fails to do it, for him it is sin."

WAKE UP, IT'S GO TIME!
Romans 13:11‭-‬12
"Besides  this you know the time, that the hour has come for you to wake from sleep. For salvation is nearer to us now than when we first believed. The night is far gone; the day is at hand. So then let us cast off the works of darkness and put on the armor of light."

He is Coming Sooner than You Think...
Revelation 22:12‭-‬16
“Look, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to each person according to what they have done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End. “Blessed are those who wash their robes, that they may have the right to the tree of life and may go through the gates into the city. Outside are the dogs, those who practice magic arts, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices falsehood. “I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.”

Quote of the Day
"This is another day, O Lord...
If I am to stand up, help me to stand bravely.
If I am to sit still, help me to sit quietly.
If I am to lie low, help me to do it patiently.
And if I am to do nothing, let me do it gallantly."
- Kathleen Norris

Have a blessed day! 🙂
THE POSSIBLE PLACE

Comments

Translate

Popular Posts