Healing Hands - 10/27/21

Healing Hands

Hey Family, in the past week and even in the past hour the presence and proclamation of Christ's healing hands has been quite evident. And as I sit and pray and ponder the things that have taken place, I know, without a doubt that God is, Jehovah Rapha, our healer. We can come to Him with anything and everything and for that and many other things, He is worthy of our praise right now!
 
Today's Prayer
"Dear Heavenly Father, from physical ailments, disease and illness, spiritual concerns, past and current vices, our relationships and, as well our pride and ego, You consider it all when You bring about Your healing. And some times You heal instantaneously, some times You draw the healing process out, and other times You don't heal in the way that we desire all together to produce preserverance and righteousness. Each has it's purpose in our testimony and each makes You more worthy to be praised. May the God who holds our delicate lives so carefully in His loving and healing hands forever be praised, Amen."

Scripture
Praise Him for His Healing Hands
Isaiah 38:17‭-‬20
"Surely it was for my benefit that I suffered such anguish. In your love you kept me from the pit of destruction; you have put all my sins behind your back. For the grave cannot praise you, death cannot sing your praise; those who go down to the pit cannot hope for your faithfulness. The living, the living—they praise you, as I am doing today; parents tell their children about your faithfulness. The Lord will save me, and we will sing with stringed instruments all the days of our lives in the temple of the Lord."

No More Healing Will Be Needed
Revelation 21:4‭-‬7 
"He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’ or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.” He who was seated on the throne said, “I am making everything new!” Then he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.” He said to me: “It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To the thirsty I will give water without cost from the spring of the water of life. Those who are victorious will inherit all this, and I will be their God and they will be my children."

Quote of the Day
"Healing can't truly start or be completed until your heart is in the correct posture. 
- Alvy Butler, Jr.

Have a blessed day! 🙂
THE POSSIBLE PLACE

Comments

Translate

Popular Posts