Quiet. Calm. Concise. - 4/14/22

Quiet. Calm. Concise.
Hey Family, today the title is exactly what I did in the presence of the Lord. I got verbally and mentally  quite before the Creator of All and physically knelt before Him in the throne room. Then once I did speak, I did not ramble, but I sought to only say what was necessary. If you would today or sometime this week, consider trying this exercise for 15-30 minutes or more and then end up experiencing the awesome presence of our God and King. I would encourage any and all who claim Christ to consider implementing this as a regular spiritual discipline.

Today's Prayer
"Dear Heavenly Father, Creator of All things, You know that we live in a loud and noisy world. It fills our minds and hearts with lies and vices galore. Only by Your grace and strength can we find ways to escape it all and find rest in Your arms. Lord, quiet and empty our hearts and minds, then fill them with Your glory, Spirit, power, and peace. In the name of the sacrificial lamb, Jesus Christ, who came once, was slain for us, has risen, and is coming again, we pray a mighty Amen!"

Scripture 
Quiet.
Psalms 131:1‭-‬3
"My heart is not proud, Lord, my eyes are not haughty; I do not concern myself with great matters or things too wonderful for me. But I have calmed and quieted myself, I am like a weaned child with its mother; like a weaned child I am content. Israel, put your hope in the Lord both now and forevermore."

Calm.
Exodus 14:13‭-‬14
"Moses answered the people, “Do not be afraid. Stand firm and you will see the deliverance the Lord will bring you today. The Egyptians you see today you will never see again. The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still.”

Concise.
Ecclesiastes 5:1‭-‬2 
"Guard your steps when you go to the house of God. Go near to listen rather than to offer the sacrifice of fools, who do not know that they do wrong. Do not be quick with your mouth, do not be hasty in your heart to utter anything before God. God is in heaven and you are on earth, so let your words be few."

Quote of the Day
"We must all learn to be quiet, calm, and then concise in the presence of our Worthy and Holy Heavenly Father."
- Alvy Butler, Jr.

Have a blessed day! 🙂
THE POSSIB LE PLACE

Comments

Translate

Popular Posts