It's in God's Hands - 5/3/22

It's in God's Hands
Hey Family, this week is one of those weeks where it's looks like I am in a position where most of the things that can or should be happening are completely in God's hands. Where all the work that you can do to move the needle forward has come to a halt and it becomes a waiting game. Seasons like this build our strength, our peace, and our confidence in God. 

Today's Prayer
"Dear Heavenly Father, we don't like to be still. We don't like delegating things that directly and significantly impact our lives. However, when we look back at the moments and seasons of life where Your hand has been evident and situations were clearly out of our control and You remained faithful and did not forsake us in the slightest, there we find our faith and peace in You. So, help us, Lord, to remember Your faithfulness when we are deeply tempted to toil and worry in vain. You have yet to forsake us and I have full confidence that You never will. In Jesus Christ's beautiful name we pray, Amen."

Scripture 
We Are Not Forsaken
Psalms 94:14‭-‬19 
"For the Lord will not reject his people; he will never forsake his inheritance. Judgment will again be founded on righteousness, and all the upright in heart will follow it. Who will rise up for me against the wicked? Who will take a stand for me against evildoers? Unless the Lord had given me help, I would soon have dwelt in the silence of death. When I said, “My foot is slipping,” your unfailing love, Lord, supported me. When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought me joy."

Quote of the Day
 "People may forsake you and the world may turn against you. But God will always love you."
- Gift Gugu Mona  

Have a blessed day! 🙂
THE POSSIBLE PLACE

Comments

Translate

Popular Posts