Eternity Put Within Our Hearts - 6/21/22

Eternity Put Within Our Hearts
Hey Family, today I am having mixed thoughts and emotions, but still, I am overcome by an overwhelming level of peace. Some big splash-level changes are about to take place in my life personally and professionally. For some of these changes, I will have the privilege and blessing of seeing their fruit and for others, I won't. So, instead of fretting and worrying, I am putting it in God's hands. The hands of the One I know I can trust.

Today's Prayer 
"Dear Heavenly Father, You know that I, like many, desire to start things and finish them or at least see them come to fruition. Some would say that that's normal, but in some ways, it's my pride showing. Lord, my desire to see things to the end is not entirely based on being for the good of the cause, but in many ways, it's for my satisfaction or my pride in saying, "I did that!", or "I witnessed it all!" Sometimes, Lord, You put us in situations as the planter, the waterer, or the harvester. All are SO DEEPLY important, but sometimes You don't give us the privilege and blessing to wear each hat for a specific reason that we may never know. And in having faith in You, Lord, we can still find peace in that. Thank you for giving us each the opportunity to wear a hat throughout the process, even if we don't get to wear them all. In Jesus Christ's name, we pray, Amen."

Scripture
God Knows the End, We Don't Have To
Ecclesiastes 3:9‭-‬15
"What gain has the worker from his toil? I have seen the business that God has given to the children of man to be busy with. He has made everything beautiful in its time. Also, he has put eternity into man’s heart, yet so that he cannot find out what God has done from the beginning to the end. I perceived that there is nothing better for them than to be joyful and to do good as long as they live; also that everyone should eat and drink and take pleasure in all his toil—this is God’s gift to man. I perceived that whatever God does endures forever; nothing can be added to it, nor anything was taken from it. God has done it so that people fear before him. That which is already has been; that which is to be already has been, and God seeks what has been driven away."

Quote of the Day
"Life is defined by time, appreciate the beauty of time; A time to plant, a time to harvest. A time to cry, a time to laugh. A time to be sad, a time to be happy. A time to be born, a time to die."
- Lailah Gifty Akita

Have a blessed day! 🙂
THE POSSIBLE PLACE 

Comments

Translate

Popular Posts