With God We Defy Our Circumstances - 10/25/22

With God We Defy Our Circumstances 
Hey Family, have you ever seen a person of faith, I mean someone who truly has their heart in Christ and saw how they handled tragedy and life so much more gracefully than the world? Well, if you have then you know it's sometimes just mind-boggling. Today, I ask that you might join me in the pursuit of Christ-like joy and peace amid the chaos.

Today's Prayer
"Father, this life can sometimes be unbearable, but with You, we can bear it so well that we can hold a genuine smile, and we can continue to share the weight of others in their time of need despite having our own. Jesus, You promised to not hold back anything good from us, so I pray, in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit that TODAY, RIGHT NOW, You would open up the floodgates of Your joy and peace into our hearts and have it radiate for all to see. Amen."

Scripture 
The Safety of His Courts
Psalms 84:1‭-‬12
"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord; my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God. Even the sparrow has found a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may have her young— a place near your altar, Lord Almighty, my King and my God. Blessed are those who dwell in your house; they are ever praising you. Blessed are those whose strength is in you, whose hearts are set on pilgrimage. As they pass through the Valley of Baka, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion. Hear my prayer, Lord God Almighty; listen to me, God of Jacob. Look on our shield, O God; look with favor on your anointed one. Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. For the Lord God is a sun and shield; the Lord bestows favor and honor; no good thing does he withhold from those whose walk is blameless. Lord Almighty, blessed is the one who trusts in you."

Nothing is Impossible With God
Matthew 19:16‭-‬30
"Just then a man came up to Jesus and asked, “Teacher, what good thing must I do to get eternal life?” “Why do you ask me about what is good?” Jesus replied. “There is only One who is good. If you want to enter life, keep the commandments.” “Which ones?” he inquired. Jesus replied, “ ‘You shall not murder, you shall not commit adultery, you shall not steal, you shall not give false testimony, honor your father and mother,’ and ‘love your neighbor as yourself.’” “All these I have kept,” the young man said. “What do I still lack?” Jesus answered, “If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.” When the young man heard this, he went away sad, because he had great wealth. Then Jesus said to his disciples, “Truly I tell you, it is hard for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of heaven. Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God.” When the disciples heard this, they were greatly astonished and asked, “Who then can be saved?” Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.” Peter answered him, “We have left everything to follow you! What then will there be for us?” Jesus said to them, “Truly I tell you, at the renewal of all things, when the Son of Man sits on his glorious throne, you who have followed me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or wife or children or fields for my sake will receive a hundred times as much and will inherit eternal life. But many who are first will be last, and many who are last will be first."

Quote of the Day 
"My vision of what God can do is nothing more than a fleeting glance of the backside of the ‘possible,’ while God is inviting me to the forefront of the ‘impossible."
- Craig D. Loinsrough 

Have a blessed day! 🙂
THE POSSIBLE PLACE

Comments

Translate

Popular Posts