Never Alone in the Battle - 1/26/23

Never Alone in the Battle 
Hey Family, I just need to say that whatever season or space or type of relationship or trial that you find yourself in God is with you! To have a peek behind the curtain of God's mighty and invisible works and recognize when you are in His presence, we MUST BE vigilant and know what to look for. This is why He has given us His Holy word to open our eyes, bring light to the darkness, dispel the lies of the Enemy and make known to us the His presence and will.

Today's Prayer
"Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for never leaving us or forsaking us. Thank You for equipping us for EVERY battle and circumstance to live out a life worthy of Your Gospel. Though our knees buckle and our minds may wander from thinking purely about Your word and presence, You continue to surround us and protect us with Your angel armies from day to day and night to night. So, Lord, I don't know who needs to hear this but I pray that those who have found themselves once in a committed relationship and are now single should seek Your presence. I pray that those who have been laid off from work and now don't know what to do or where to go that would seek Your presence. And those who have lost the loved ones who were closest to them who now no longer feel that person's warm embrace or bright smile or boisterous laughter, Lord, once again, let them seek Your presence. Let every person seek Your presence and be filled with Your joy, hope, and Holy Spirit. Heavenly Father, I pray that the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in Your sight, O Lord, my Rock, and my Redeemer, Amen."

Scripture
Psalms 34:1‭-‬22 
"I will extol the Lord at all times; his praise will always be on my lips. I will glory in the Lord; let the afflicted hear and rejoice. Glorify the Lord with me; let us exalt his name together. I sought the Lord, and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears. Those who look to him are radiant; their faces are never covered with shame. This poor man called, and the Lord heard him; he saved him out of all his troubles. The angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear him, and he delivers them. Taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in him. Fear the Lord, you his holy people, for those who fear him lack nothing. The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing. Come, my children, listen to me; I will teach you the fear of the Lord. Whoever of you loves life and desires to see many good days, keep your tongue from evil and your lips from telling lies. Turn from evil and do good; seek peace and pursue it. The eyes of the Lord are on the righteous, and his ears are attentive to their cry; but the face of the Lord is against those who do evil, to blot out their name from the earth. The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles. The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. The righteous person may have many troubles, but the Lord delivers him from them all; he protects all his bones, and not one of them will be broken. Evil will slay the wicked; the foes of the righteous will be condemned. The Lord will rescue his servants; no one who takes refuge in him will be condemned."

Quote of the Day
"I live in the faith that there is a Presence and Power greater than I am that nurtures and supports me in ways I could not even imagine. I know that this Presence is All knowing and All Power and is Always right where I am." (That Presence and Power is God)
- Ernest Holmes

Have a blessed day! šŸ™‚
THE POSSIBLE PLACE 

Comments

Translate

Popular Posts