It Is To Be Completed - 7/11/23

It Is To Be Completed
Hey Family, I'm sure we've all found ourselves in circumstances that we firmly believe God put us in to do a specific work for Him but simultaneously the work feels overwhelming or it feels like there is no momentum being made. It is not our job as people of faith to do the measuring of how much work still needs to be done, however, it is our job to listen closely to the Lord's voice, which is often a whisper, to hear His perfect instruction and wisdom on how to move forward until the work is completed for our season and journey. 

Scripture 
Philippians 1:3‭-‬11
"I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. It is right for me to feel this way about all of you since I have you in my heart and, whether I am in chains or defending and confirming the gospel, all of you share in God’s grace with me. God can testify how I long for all of you with the affection of Christ Jesus. And this is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless for the day of Christ, filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ—to the glory and praise of God."

Today's Prayer
"O, Lord, through the wind and rain of the storm, when life hits harder than we think it can, give us the edge, the advantage, the blessing of Your Holy Spirit. For by Your spirit, we are renewed every day. Fill us up with true joy and perfect peace that is incomprehensible to the ones receiving this blessing and to the ones observing the blessing taking place. Thank you, Jesus, for believing in the firm foundation that grounds us in life's trials and tribulations. We praise Your Holy name forevermore. May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to You, O Lord, my Rock, and my Redeemer, Amen."

Quote of the Day
"So, what is my story? I don't know. It's long and twisted and not quite finished yet."
- Caitlyn Paige

Have a blessed day! 🙂
THE POSSIBLE PLACE 

Comments

Translate

Popular Posts