I Am The Way, The Truth, and The Life - 8/22/23

I Am The Way, The Truth, and The Life
Hey Family, it has been a while since you last heard from me, there's been a lot of things going on in the background but all glory, honor, and praise to God that gives us a voice to proclaim His truth! That truth that is burning within me today is that Jesus Christ is the way, the truth, and the life and through Him, all will see and know the Father, and experience the fullness of His love and faithfulness. 

Today's Scripture 
Jesus is the Only Way
John 14:1‭-‬14
“Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me. My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me so that you also may be where I am. You know the way to the place where I am going.” Thomas said to him, “Lord, we don’t know where you are going, so how can we know the way?” Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. If you know me, you will know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.” Philip said, “Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us.” Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? Don’t you believe that I am in the Father and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you I do not speak on my authority. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work. Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me, or at least believe in the evidence of the works themselves. Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these because I am going to the Father. And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it."

Today's Prayer
"Dear Heavenly Father, Your plans are PERFECT and Your ways are PERFECT. You did not send Your son, Jesus Christ, to be our hope and peace and blueprint of conduct within the body of Christ to put us to shame. No! You sent Him that we would gain more faith, have more boldness, and obtain and display the splendors of Your wisdom that You might be glorified in all things. So, Lord, as we go about our journey and encounter those who just want pieces of You and not the fullness of all that You offer, help us to first respond with grace and listening ears to respond accordingly. Second, help us to prepare our hearts by inviting more of You in and dispelling more of us. And finally, when we reach out to those who do not believe in You at all or in the fullness of You and Your Kingdom glory, help to respond most distinctly with faith and love. May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to You, O Lord, my Rock, and my Redeemer. In Jesus' name, we pray, Amen."

Quote of the Day
"Christ is the perfect embodiment of the Spirit of God. He is the Son of God, the miracle worker, the overcomer, the way maker, and our brother. As fellow children of God, our task is to learn more about His character and to become more like Him."
- Benjamin W. Decker

Have a blessed day! 🙂
THE POSSIBLE PLACE 

Comments

Translate

Popular Posts