Hard Decisions, Turbulent Times - 11/7/23

Hard Decisions, Turbulent Times
Hey Family, today I hope this message finds you well and at peace, but if it does not, this message is also for you. There are times in our lives when there are so many moving parts and pieces in a variety of directions that it can feel chaotic at best. So, as believers in Christ Jesus, rather than collapsing under the pressure or cowering away from the problem at hand, we press with the wisdom, boldness, and grace that God so freely equips us with.

Scripture 
Our God is With Us
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭41:9‭-‬16‬ ‭NIV‬‬
"[9] I took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest corners I called you. I said, ‘You are my servant’; I have chosen you and have not rejected you. [10] So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. [11] “All who rage against you will surely be ashamed and disgraced; those who oppose you will be as nothing and perish. [12] Though you search for your enemies, you will not find them. Those who wage war against you will be as nothing at all. [13] For I am the Lord your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you. [14] Do not be afraid, you worm Jacob, little Israel, do not fear, for I will help you,” declares the Lord, your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel. [15] “See, I will make you into a threshing sled, new and sharp, with many teeth. You will thresh the mountains and crush them, and reduce the hills to chaff. [16] You will winnow them, the wind will pick them up, and a gale will blow them away. But you will rejoice in the Lord and glory in the Holy One of Israel."

Today's Prayer
"Dear Heavenly Father, Creator of our World and inmost being, You intimately know the storm that rages on both internally and externally within our lives. You know its deepest depths and shallowest tide. And with all of these things, Lord, we praise Your name on high as we know that Your grace is sufficient to carry us through or calm EVERY storm in EVERY season. Thank you Jesus for the Cross! You indeed made a way for us all to walk out of the darkness and into the light. In Jesus Christ's name, we pray, Amen."

Quote of the Day
"Hard times will always be there, but so will Christ. And with Him, we overcome and conquer the world. And to me, that is the greatest reason to be happy every day."
- Al Carraway

Have a blessed day! 🙂
THE POSSIBLE PLACE 

Comments

  1. Now is the time to be strong, courageous and, above all, faithful! Thanks for the reminder He is with us.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Translate

Popular Posts