Seedlings of Hope - 1/6/24

Seedlings of Hope 
Hey Family, today my spirit is full of joy and hope, and not because of what I see in front of me, but rather the beginnings of what I see God working on for 2024.

Scripture
New Hope, New Horizons 
‭‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭5:17‭-‬21‬ ‭NIV‬‬
"[17] Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here! [18] All this is from God, who reconciled us to himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation: [19] that God was reconciling the world to himself in Christ, not counting people’s sins against them. And he has committed to us the message of reconciliation. [20] We are therefore Christ’s ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us. We implore you on Christ’s behalf: Be reconciled to God. [21] God made him who had no sin to be sin for us so that in him we might become the righteousness of God."

The Source of Our Hope
‭‭Psalms‬62:5‭-‬8‬NIV‬‬
"[5] Yes, my soul, find rest in God; my hope comes from him. [6] Truly he is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will not be shaken. [7] My salvation and my honor depend on God; he is my mighty rock, my refuge. [8] Trust in him at all times, you people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge."

Today's Prayer
"Father, today we bless Your Holy name for none are like You and no one will ever come along who could ever measure up to Your greatness. That being said, we come to You today humbly and soberly with the hope of good and great things on the horizon. We know that every good gift comes down directly from You and by Your Holy Spirit we are made new each day. Heavenly Father, help us to see our world, ourselves, and others through the lens of Your Spirit in 2024. Help us to not be stingy with the Gospel, but let it always be on the tip of our tongue ready to be shared with anyone and everyone willing and ready to listen. May Your glory be known throughout all the Earth in the name of the Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit we pray, Amen."

Quote of the Day
“If there’s life, there is hope.”

- Stephen Hawking

Have a blessed day! 🙂
THE POSSIBLE PLACE 


Comments

Translate

Popular Posts