Keeping In Step With The King - 4/17/24

Keeping In Step With The King

Hey Family, today I wanted you to know that for us to obtain lasting peace and increase our understanding of Jesus Christ, we must first get in step and remain in step with Him. This begins with us setting aside our pride that says, "I know what's best for my life", and placing our full trust in Jesus Christ our Creator, Savior, and King. Then we must allow Him to open our spiritual eyes and ears to see and hear whether or not we have sped off in front of Him to blaze our own trail or lagged behind to the point losing sight of Christ altogether. I encourage you to take some time today to ponder on where you find yourself today and take action if necessary.

Scripture 
Psalms 119:105-111 NIV‬
[105] Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path. [106] I have taken an oath and confirmed it, that I will follow your righteous laws. [107] I have suffered much; preserve my life, Lord, according to your word. [108] Accept, Lord, the willing praise of my mouth, and teach me your laws. [109] Though I constantly take my life in my hands, I will not forget your law. [110] The wicked have set a snare for me, but I have not strayed from your precepts. [111] Your statutes are my heritage forever; they are the joy of my heart.

Today's Prayer 
Dear Heavenly Father, You love us so deeply, beyond our comprehension or anything we could ever compare it to. And there is a tenderness and compassion, in this call to keep in step with You. You desire for us to receive and overflow in everything that You have to offer, for You have seen before the beginning of time that in You our greatest joy and peace would be found. So, Lord today, right now, help us surrender, at Your feet, everything that is less than Your perfect will for our lives, so that we may fully abide in You. May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in Your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer, Amen.

Quote of the Day 
"Walking with God means to live in the presence of God, observing the commands of the LORD our God by walking in his ways and by fearing him." 
- Shaila Touchton

Have a blessed day! 🙂
THE POSSIBLE PLACE 

Comments

Translate

Popular Posts