A Vessel for Jesus Christ - 4/24/20

These past couple weeks, Jackie and I, my wife, have been really trying to respond to how the Lord has been prompting us. We have done this in various ways, from being generous with our space, our time, and our resources. This type of generosity is not what I have always been accustomed to doing, but over the years the Lord has greatly worked on my heart to the point that now I am trying each day now to surrender myself to becoming a mighty vessel for Christ's love, grace, and generosity. This may seem a bit foreign or weird to you, but it's what the Lord calls of us. For it says in 1 Corinthians 3:8-9, "The one who plants and the one who waters have one purpose, and they will each be rewarded according to their own labor. For we are co-workers in God's service; you are God's field, God's building." This being said, today I encourage you loosen your grip and allow God to use you in ways you might not have ever thought possible, and watch to see just how much of a blessing you can be to others in this life. Have a blessed day! 🙂

AB - THE POSSIBLE PLACE

Comments

Translate

Popular Posts