God's Perfect Provision - 4/22/20

Today, I have been reflecting on God's perfect provision in my life and I don't plan on tooting my own horn in this message, rather I plan on doing just the opposite. As human beings, like me, you probably like to get fairly involved in plans that are related to you. We like to call it "helping out", but something tells me God thinks of it as getting in the way of His perfect will. In the past, when I've tried to flex my "free will muscles" as plans begin to unfold, things often just get messy, to say the least. But when I get out of the way and just let the Lord move without any interference I often receive the quickest and cleanest versions of His perfect provision. The attributes that I have found that I need to work on most to have this happen is faith that He has my best interest, humility to not think that my way is better, discipline to keep in check my desire to chime in when it's not necessary, and patience as I wait on God's timing to take place. However, that's just me, what areas do you feel you need to work on, so that you can let God just do His work in your life as He pleases? Have a blessed day! 🙂

AB - THE POSSIBLE PLACE

Comments

Translate

Popular Posts