Prayer in the Moment - 4/17/20

In my life, and probably many times in your life, we have heard the phrase in times of need or struggle, "I will be praying for you..." This heartfelt saying is one that rarely has the backing of true intent and follow through. Let's change that. As followers of Christ we are called to boldness and community, and neither of those two things occur when we cower in our procrastination and private prayers for our brothers and sisters in Christ. My prayer for you today is that, the Lord would give you strength, courage, guidance and discernment in every situation and when the time comes that someone needs prayer, that you would be so kind and so bold as to offer the prayer that they need right there and then. For it says in Matthew 18:20 NIV, " For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” Have a blessed day! 🙂

AB - THE POSSIBLE PLACE

Comments

Translate

Popular Posts