When God Says No... Then What? - Alvy Butler, Jr. - 4/15/20

Over the few years that I have been alive I haven't really thought indepthly about this, but lately I have realized that in America when we want something we usually get it almost instantaneously. And when we don't we throw hissy fit and spew our gross entitlement juices all over the place. Pretty disgusting imagery right there, huh? On the flip side, what if when we got a, "No" from God, we responded with humility, respect, and even just plain understanding of who is in charge. For it says in Job 1:21 ESV, “Naked I came from my mother's womb, and naked shall I return. The Lord gave, and the Lord has taken away; blessed be the name of the Lord.” WE ARE NOT PROMISED ANYTHING IN THIS LIFE. The sooner we can understand that, the sooner and smoother God's almighty and perfect can be put into effect. Be blessed my friends, and make sure you recognize who is actually calling the shots. Have a blessed day! 🙂

AB - THE POSSIBLE PLACE

Comments

Translate

Popular Posts