God's Glory Returned - 7/29/20

Hello Family, today I want to talk about something very important, God's Glory and how we as Christ-followers ought to make room for it. But before we dive in let us pray.

"Dear Heavenly Father, we thank you for today and all that You have planned for the day to bring. Lord, we apologize for the times in which we forget to make adequate space and recognition for Your glory, especially in the times whenever we accomplish anything by Your abundant grace. We give You this day Lord and ask that You might redeem us and set us out on the path the of righteous once again, Amen."

Cutting to the chase, God's glory and His desire for recognition for the work He has been, is currently, and will do is not to be taken lightly. You see family, our God is an ALL or NOTHING type of God. He is Alpha and Omega. He is CREATOR OF ALL and is undoubtedly worthy of ALL THE PRAISE. Can I get an AMEN!? When we allow the Spirit of God to reside in our body, to do His work through our (His given) temples, He is well pleased. 

Ezekiel 43:3‭-‬9 ESV
"And the vision I saw was just like the vision that I had seen when he came to destroy the city, and just like the vision that I had seen by the Chebar canal. And I fell on my face. As the glory of the Lord entered the temple by the gate facing east, the Spirit lifted me up and brought me into the inner court; and behold, the glory of the Lord filled the temple. While the man was standing beside me, I heard one speaking to me out of the temple, and he said to me, "Son of man, this is the place of my throne and the place of the soles of my feet, where I will dwell in the midst of the people of Israel forever. And the house of Israel shall no more defile my holy name, neither they, nor their kings, by their whoring and by the dead bodies of their kings at their high places, by setting their threshold by my threshold and their doorposts beside my doorposts, with only a wall between me and them. They have defiled my holy name by their abominations that they have committed, so I have consumed them in my anger. Now let them put away their whoring and the dead bodies of their kings far from me, and I will dwell in their midst forever."
Have a blessed day! 🙂

AB - THE POSSIBLE PLACE


Comments

  1. I just read and researched on God’s Glory yesterday. What wonderful reminder of recognition of his wonder and power and grace. Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Translate

Popular Posts