The Secret Place - 7/31/20

Hello Family, we made it through another work week and the Lord has continued to prove Himself to be ever-faithful, Hallelujah!!
Today, as I continued to make my way through Ezekiel, the very beginning of the chapter really stirred up my spirit in a way that I l just had to share. The verses read as follows, 

Ezekiel 45:1‭-‬4 NIV
"‘When you allot the land as an inheritance, you are to present to the Lord a portion of the land as a sacred district, 25,000 cubits long and 20,000 cubits wide; the entire area will be holy. Of this, a section 500 cubits square is to be for the sanctuary, with 50 cubits around it for open land. In the sacred district, measure off a section 25,000 cubits long and 10,000 cubits wide. In it will be the sanctuary, the Most Holy Place. It will be the sacred portion of the land for the priests, who minister in the sanctuary and who draw near to minister before the Lord . It will be a place for their houses as well as a holy place for the sanctuary."

I know some of you may look at this passage and think that it's just casually explaination of the dimensions of the Most Holy Place in the temple, but I encourage you to look deeper and seek to apply the tangible aspects of these verses your life. When I read this I recognized that everyone else and I need to make sure that we have a secret and sacred place for the Lord in their life. A place where there are no distractions, no temptations, and no worldly, thought-provoking things, no matter how "positive" they may be. It has to be just you and Jesus, nothing else. In this place there is praise and worship, repentance and prayer, thanksgiving and conviction, and so much more. Today, I encourage you to develop your own secret place where you too can have that undivided time and space to simply just be with your Heavenly Father in heart, mind, and spirit. I promise you that it will be worth your while! Have a blessed day! 🙂

AB - THE POSSIBLE PLACE

Comments

Translate

Popular Posts