Another Year Equals More Clarity - 12/30/20


Another Year Equals More Clarity
Every year, I see in a higher resolution and more intricate manner, just how much the Lord sets our path and how the Holy Spirit leads us down said path. God knows that we get distracted by this world's shiny consumables and the beautiful places to go and the fun things to do. BUT, He also knows we have a longing for something deeper, something that isn't fleeting. That something is a connection to something bigger that won't fade in minutes, months, or a few brief years. The thing we need is a relationship with Jesus Christ, a listening ear for the Holy Spirit's guidance, and an eternal Salvation, so that in the end we might find ourselves in eternity with the King of Kings, the Creator of All, and the Prince of Peace. Seek Him today and in this new year, so that you too may find the unending treasures of the Kingdom. πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™‚

TODAY'S PRAYER
"Dear Heavenly Father, I want to take a moment and reflect on just how many blessings, in hindsight, have come from this 2020 year. It HAS NOT been easy for a single one of us, but sparing the details, I am completely blown away by how You have found a way to intricately sew it all together in a way that sense. But, the thing that brings me the most joy, is that the story is not complete. You have not stopped your handy work. You are still present, still all powerful, and still on the throne. Thank you, Lord, for not being finished with me and with us as Your children. You truly are an unfathomable God with unfathomable mysteries. Keep our hearts ever searching for more of You, in Jesus Christ name we pray, Amen."

John 14:5‭-‬14 NIV
"Thomas said to him, “Lord, we don’t know where you are going, so how can we know the way?”  Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.  If you really know me, you will know  my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.”  Philip said, “Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us.”  Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?  Don’t you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you I do not speak on my own authority. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work.  Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the works themselves.  Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.  And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son.  You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it."

Quote of the Day
"Pain insists upon being attended to. God whispers to us in our pleasures, speaks in our consciences, but shouts in our pains. It is his megaphone to rouse a deaf world."
- C.S. Lewis

Have a blessed day! πŸ™‚
AB - THE POSSIBLE PLACE

Comments

Translate

Popular Posts