Unshakable Faith and Genuine Prayers - 1/12/20

Unshakable Faith and Genuine Prayers
"Dear Heavenly Father, despite what my very human eyes can see and what my human brain can process, I pray that You might increase my faith. Increase it that I may walk boldly into uncertainty, that I may not tremble under the thoughts and ideas of the world, and that I may be seen as commendable in my faith amongst men and women and would spur them on to do likewise. I humbly submit this prayer to You, Father, in Jesus Christ name I pray, Amen." 

Luke 17:1‭-‬6 NIV
Jesus said to his disciples: “Things that cause people to stumble are bound to come, but woe to anyone through whom they come. It would be better for them to be thrown into the sea with a millstone tied around their neck than to cause one of these little ones to stumble. So watch yourselves. “If your brother or sister sins against you, rebuke them; and if they repent, forgive them. Even if they sin against you seven times in a day and seven times come back to you saying ‘I repent,’ you must forgive them.” The apostles said to the Lord, “Increase our faith!” He replied, “If you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree, ‘Be uprooted and planted in the sea,’ and it will obey you.

Quote of the Day
"Faith in God is not something that is acquired instantly, nor is it something that you simply do; faith in God is multifaceted and holistic. Faith in God is an action, a feeling, and a way of life." 
- Alvy Butler, Jr. 
Have a blessed day! 🙂
THE POSSIBLE PLACE

Comments

Translate

Popular Posts