Teamwork Makes the Dream Work - 3/30/21

Hey Family, today I woke up on the right side of the bed just thanking God for how He has brought the right people into my life at the right time, every time. God knows we are made to be in community. It's how he has designed us from the start, with Adam and Eve. So, as a body of believers, let's not waste this precious gift of community by pursuing isolation and independence, but rather fellowship and partnership. 

Today's Prayer
"Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for your gracious gift of family, friends, friends that are as close as family, and a church body that we can pull from in times of celebration, grief, and even everyday life. But, most of all I thank you for bridging the gap between You and Your children by the means of Your Son, Jesus Christ, creating the most important relationship and partnership possible. This gift gives far more than we could ever know and I ask that you might not let us take it granted. In Jesus Christ's beautiful name I pray, Amen."

Scripture
Partnership in the Gospel
Philippians 1:3‭-‬8 NIV
"I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. It is right for me to feel this way about all of you, since I have you in my heart and, whether I am in chains or defending and confirming the gospel, all of you share in God’s grace with me. God can testify how I long for all of you with the affection of Christ Jesus."

A Call for Unity
1 Corinthians 1:10 NIV
"I appeal to you, brothers and sisters, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree with one another in what you say and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be perfectly united in mind and thought."

Abundance through the Body
Acts 4:32‭-‬35 NIV
"All the believers were one in heart and mind. No one claimed that any of their possessions was their own, but they shared everything they had. With great power the apostles continued to testify to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus. And God’s grace was so powerfully at work in them all that there were no needy persons among them. For from time to time those who owned land or houses sold them, brought the money from the sales and put it at the apostles’ feet, and it was distributed to anyone who had need."

Quote of the Day
"The beauty of collaboration between older and younger generations is that we combine strength with wisdom—a surefire way to accomplish more for the glory of God."
- Brett Harris

Have a blessed day! 🙂
AB - THE POSSIBLE PLACE

Comments

Translate

Popular Posts