Where God Leads, He Equips - 4/8/21

Hey Family, so many of you know my wife and I are doing a lot of house renovations, and some of the things we have to do are 100% in our wield house. Other things not so much, but the thing that I've learned is that God equips us just enough or fully to get the work He sets before us done. This is true for individual projects, as well as one's daily work and God-given calling. 

Today's Prayer 
"Dear Heavenly Father, today I come to You with a plea for faith that triumphs over fear, not just for myself but for the entire body of Christ. Help us to have immense faith over our shallow and reasonable fears. You have referenced us as being more than conquerors, and with the everpresent help of Jesus Christ we can do just that. Thank you Lord, for giving us a place where we can build our faith and conquer our fears all in one place. In Jesus Christ's beautiful name we pray, Amen.

Scripture
Deliverance from Fear
Psalms 34:4‭-‬7 NIV
"I sought the Lord , and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears. Those who look to him are radiant; their faces are never covered with shame. This poor man called, and the Lord heard him; he saved him out of all his troubles. The angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear him, and he delivers them."

Be Strong and Courageous for God & Life
Joshua 1:7‭-‬9 NIV
“Be strong and very courageous. Be careful to obey all the law my servant Moses gave you; do not turn from it to the right or to the left, that you may be successful wherever you go. Keep this Book of the Law always on your lips; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”

The Gifts of Christ's Power
2 Timothy 1:6‭-‬8 NIV
"For this reason I remind you to fan into flame the gift of God, which is in you through the laying on of my hands. For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline. So do not be ashamed of the testimony about our Lord or of me his prisoner. Rather, join with me in suffering for the gospel, by the power of God."

Quote of the Day
"I can do ALL THINGS through Christ who empowers, enriches, equips, enlightens, energizes, recreates, revives, promotes, strengthens, purifies, sponsors, and prepares me! Yes, I can... ALL THINGS, I can!"
- Israelmore Ayivor

Have a blessed day! 🙂
THE POSSIBLE PLACE

Comments

Translate

Popular Posts