Always Be Prayful - 5/11/21

Hey family, today the Lord dropped in my spirit, that we should always be prayful in every circumstance, towards every topic, and for every person. In our culture they view that there is a time and a place for prayer, but in actuality prayer is a continuous event between us and the Father.

Today's Prayer
"Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for the amazing gift of prayer, the most important form of communication that we all need. Throughout Jesus Christ's life we see models of how to pray, with whom to pray for, and our heart posture in prayer. Lord, help us to recognize and show the value and power of prayer to those who don't believe and reinforce it in those who have fallen away. Lord, you know that we need pray more than ever, so lead us in Your way. In Jesus Christ's beautiful name we pray, Amen. 

Scripture
Prayers of the Humble are Heard
2 Chronicles 7:13‭-‬15 NIV
“When I shut up the heavens so that there is no rain, or command locusts to devour the land or send a plague among my people, if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. Now my eyes will be open and my ears attentive to the prayers offered in this place."

Be Prayful of All and in All Things
Ephesians 6:18‭-‬20 NIV
"And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people. Pray also for me, that whenever I speak, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel, for which I am an ambassador in chains. Pray that I may declare it fearlessly, as I should."

Uplifting Prayer within the Body of Christ
James 5:13‭-‬16 NIV
"Is anyone among you in trouble? Let them pray. Is anyone happy? Let them sing songs of praise. Is anyone among you sick? Let them call the elders of the church to pray over them and anoint them with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise them up. If they have sinned, they will be forgiven. Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective."

Quote of the Day
" Genuine prayers soften the heart, a softened heart is open for change, and a changed heart is a vessel for Christ, His love, and the Gospel to pour out from."
- Alvy Butler, Jr.

Have a blessed day! 🙂
THE POSSIBLE PLACE

Comments

Translate

Popular Posts