Better Together - 7/6/21

Better Together

Hey Family, it's been a little bit since my last message, but today I just had to due to the sheer joy and gratitude I have had from the immense blessing of family and friends as they has rallied around Jackie, Titus, and I. If you are one of those people, I pray that you would receive my deep thanks and love for who you are! God has made us a people of community, therefore we will, more often than not, be better together.

Today's Prayer
"Dear Heavenly Father through life's ebbing and flowing of change and consistency, strength and weakness, and yes, sleep and lack of sleep, You are always faithful. Because You are the kind of God that You are, You graciously nestled us with Your love and grace from Heaven above, as well as blessed us with an earthly community who rally around us to aid us in our earthly needs. We are experiencing Your unmerited favor, we do not take it for granted and we will forever praise the beautiful name of Jesus Christ, Amen."

Scripture
Two is Better Than One
Ecclesiastes 4:9‭-‬12 ESV
"Two are better than one, because they have a good reward for their toil. For if they fall, one will lift up his fellow. But woe to him who is alone when he falls and has not another to lift him up! Again, if two lie together, they keep warm, but how can one keep warm alone? And though a man might prevail against one who is alone, two will withstand him—a threefold cord is not quickly broken."

Continue to Meet
Hebrews 10:23‭-‬25 ESV
"Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for he who promised is faithful. And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works, not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near."

Going with God 
John 15:4‭-‬7 ESV
"Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit by itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in me. I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing. If anyone does not abide in me he is thrown away like a branch and withers; and the branches are gathered, thrown into the fire, and burned. If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you."

Quote of the Day
"Home wasn't a set house, or a single town on a map. It was wherever the people who loved you were, whenever you were together. Not a place, but a moment, and then another, building on each other like bricks to create a solid shelter that you take with you for your entire life, wherever you may go."
- Sarah Dessen

Have a blessed day! 🙂
THE POSSIBLE PLACE

Comments

Translate

Popular Posts