Inviting God into our Busy Lives - 7/8/21

Inviting God into our Busy Lives

Hey Family, today has been a busy day with lots of logistics over lapping, but the Lord spoke to me and said, "Am I not as important as your plans?" He is far more important than anything we could ever put on our schedule. And if we can't accept that then we have some priorities that need rearranging.

Today's Prayer
"Dear Heavenly Father, You know how much we can handle, how much we can do and even when we choose not to do something that seems less fun in the moment. Give us insight, Lord, to when and how to best incorporate You into our day to day hustle bustle. We have have many earthly responsibilities, but our number one responsibility is to spread the Gospel and bring You glory, honor, praise, and to bless the name of Lord. In this I humbly submit this prayer to You, in Jesus Christ's name I pray, Amen."

Scripture
Don't Forget About God
Deuteronomy 6:4‭-‬12 NIV
"Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. Write them on the doorframes of your houses and on your gates. When the Lord your God brings you into the land he swore to your fathers, to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, to give you—a land with large, flourishing cities you did not build, houses filled with all kinds of good things you did not provide, wells you did not dig, and vineyards and olive groves you did not plant—then when you eat and are satisfied, be careful that you do not forget the Lord, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery."

Loving God More Than Life Itself
Matthew 10:37‭-‬41 NIV
“Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. Whoever does not take up their cross and follow me is not worthy of me. Whoever finds their life will lose it, and whoever loses their life for my sake will find it. “Anyone who welcomes you welcomes me, and anyone who welcomes me welcomes the one who sent me. Whoever welcomes a prophet as a prophet will receive a prophet’s reward, and whoever welcomes a righteous person as a righteous person will receive a righteous person’s reward."

Quote of the Day
"With  God, there’s always an appointed time for things, and when you put Him first, trust in His timing, and keep the faith, miracles happen!"
- Germany Kent

Have a blessed day! 🙂 
THE POSSIBLE PLACE

Comments

Translate

Popular Posts