Old Wounds Healed Through Christ - 8/19/21


Old Wounds Healed Through Christ

Hey family, today I was doing some reflecting on my life and the few individuals that have given me the opportunity to know their stories beneath the surface and the Lord has been showing me that ALL WOUNDS can and will be healed by Christ. Maybe not in this life, but if we deny ourselves, seek first the Kingdom of God and accept Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior, He promises FULL REDEMPTION in the life to come. Can I get AMEN?

Today's Prayer
"Dear Heavenly Father, you are the God of the impossible and before I say another word, I say thank You! You show me and the body of Christ, that if You are in the midst there is no height, nor depth, no power of Heaven or of Earth that has even the slightest chance of separating us from Your love. And those with severe trauma; deep physical, mental, emotional, or spiritual scars that have tried an exhaustive list to gain healing, but just can't seem to, can find healing in You. I pray that You might give them rest, peace, and the assurance of Your love and closeness and that You might bring Earthly comrades to console them in their time of need. This will show them that they are seen, heard and deeply cared for. I humbly submit this prayer in Jesus Christ's beautiful name, Amen."

Scripture
He Will Restore Us
Jeremiah 30:16‭-‬19
"Therefore all who devour you shall be devoured, and all your foes, every one of them, shall go into captivity; those who plunder you shall be plundered, and all who prey on you I will make a prey. For I will restore health to you, and your wounds I will heal, declares the Lord, because they have called you an outcast: 'It is Zion, for whom no one cares!' "Thus says the Lord: Behold, I will restore the fortunes of the tents of Jacob and have compassion on his dwellings; the city shall be rebuilt on its mound, and the palace shall stand where it used to be. Out of them shall come songs of thanksgiving, and the voices of those who celebrate. I will multiply them, and they shall not be few; I will make them honored, and they shall not be small."

Our Healing Paved By His Death
1 Peter 2:20‭-‬25 
"For  what credit is it if, when you sin and are beaten for it, you endure? But if when you do good and suffer for it you endure, this is a gracious thing in the sight of God. For to this you have been called, because Christ also suffered for you, leaving you an example, so that you might follow in his steps. He committed no sin, neither was deceit found in his mouth. When he was reviled, he did not revile in return; when he suffered, he did not threaten, but continued entrusting himself to him who judges justly. He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, that we might die to sin and live to righteousness. By his wounds you have been healed. For you were straying like sheep, but have now returned to the Shepherd and Overseer of your souls."

Quote of the Day
" Wherever and whenever Jesus Christ is proclaimed as our sacrifice for sin and sickness, physical healing as well as spiritual salvation will result."
T.L. Osborn

Have a blessed day! 🙂
THE POSSIBLE PLACE

Comments

Translate

Popular Posts