Sacrificial Love - 9/19/21

Sacrificial Love

Hey Family, today I thank Christ for His perfect example of sacrificial love on the Cross. His example paves the way for us to do the same in our lives for the sake of people and the Kingdom. Let us live and love more like Christ and do life in a sacrificial way and remain Kingdom-minded over everything!

Today's Prayer
"Dear Heavenly Father, I come to You with a repentant heart of all my selfish ways. Please forgive us for all the times that we have put ourselves and our needs and wants before others. Continue to change and mold our hearts to the configuration of Christ Jesus. For He must increase and we must decrease for the Kingdom to advance. Give us this day, Lord, as another opportunity to do life as You have called us to. In Jesus Christ's beautiful name we pray, Amen." 

Scripture 
A Deeper Kind of Love
John 15:9‭-‬17 NIV
“As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Now remain in my love. If you keep my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commands and remain in his love. I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and that your joy may be complete. My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends. You are my friends if you do what I command. I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master’s business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you. You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you so that you might go and bear fruit—fruit that will last—and so that whatever you ask in my name the Father will give you. This is my command: Love each other."

Quote of the Day
 "The world doesn't need more of our best through our own strength, it needs more and more people laying down their lives for their fellow man and allowing Christ to use them as vessel for His good and perfect works."
- Alvy Butler, Jr.

Have a blessed day! 🙂
THE POSSIBLE PLACE

Comments

Translate

Popular Posts