Way Maker - 12/13/22

Way Maker
Hey Family, whether You are struggling with rent/bills, can't quite afford Christmas gifts for your family/ friends, or it's a battle to mentally make it day to day. God sees your struggle, and He doesn't want us to turn inward for the answer to our problems, but deeply desires for us to seek Him and His Kingdom first. You see, God has the power to do all things, but He does not abide by our timing to show us the way that we ought to go. Amid our struggle, God calls us to trust that He will make a way for us to not fail, and be successful in HIS EYES, not necessarily our own. 

Today's Prayer
"Dear Heavenly Father, You always make a way for Your children to be successful in light of the Kingdom, whether in our life or our death if they are both spent or used to bring the Gospel to light or being Christ's hands and feet we can rest assured that we have been successful in Your sight. I pray that through Your grace and mercy, You would change how the world and Your children, who have been led astray, measure success. I know I am guilty of this and it's a daily struggle to combat the voices and powers that be, but I know that my treasure lies in Heaven and with Christ, and what truly makes me successful at the end of the day is winning the lost for Christ and living a life worthy of the Gospel. And I know that You will not let us fail regarding those two things. May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing Your sight, O Lord, my Rock, and my Redeemer, Amen."
 
Scripture
Life Worthy of the Gospel 
Philippians 1:27‭-‬30
"Whatever happens, conduct yourselves in a manner worthy of the gospel of Christ. Then, whether I come and see you or only hear about you in my absence, I will know that you stand firm in the one Spirit, striving together as one for the faith of the gospel without being frightened in any way by those who oppose you. This is a sign to them that they will be destroyed, but that you will be saved—and that by God. For it has been granted to you on behalf of Christ not only to believe in him, but also to suffer for him, since you are going through the same struggle you saw I had, and now hear that I still have."

God's Plans are Always Bigger and Better 
Proverbs 16:1‭-‬9
"To humans belong the plans of the heart, but from the Lord comes the proper answer of the tongue. All a person’s ways seem pure to them, but motives are weighed by the Lord. Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and he will establish your plans. The Lord works out everything to its proper end— even the wicked for a day of disaster. The Lord detests all the pride of heart. Be sure of this: They will not go unpunished. Through love and faithfulness sin is atoned for; through the fear of the Lord, evil is avoided. When the Lord takes pleasure in anyone’s way, he causes their enemies to make peace with them. Better a little with righteousness than much gain with injustice. In their hearts, humans plan their course, but the Lord establishes their steps."

He Always Makes a Way
Exodus 14:15‭-‬18
Then the Lord said to Moses, “Why are you crying out to me? Tell the Israelites to move on. Raise your staff and stretch out your hand over the sea to divide the water so that the Israelites can go through the sea on dry ground. I will harden the hearts of the Egyptians so that they will go in after them. And I will gain glory through Pharaoh and all his army, through his chariots and his horsemen. The Egyptians will know that I am the Lord when I gain glory through Pharaoh, his chariots and his horsemen.”

Quote of the Day
"Two things I ask of my God today. That my faith is hoisted high like a kite up in the sky and my fear is buried deeply like a carcass into the soil."
- Israelmore Ayivor

Have a blessed day! 🙂
THE POSSIBLE PLACE 

Comments

Translate

Popular Posts