Leaving a Legacy - 5/22/20

Happy Friday everyone, today I want to share with you a subject that came up in a really cool discussion I had earlier this week that Lord put on my heart upon my waking. The subject of leaving a legacy. The dictionary describes a legacy as an amount of money or property left to someone in a will. But today I want to shift the focus of the word to be seen through a more spiritual lense. For example, I desire that my legacy would be that people would know me as a man after God's own heart and through the pursuit of His heart that there would be an overflow love and generosity to those around me. Now, I know that not everyone thinks about their legacy that often or depending on your path thus far, maybe not at all. However, today I encourage you to ask yourself, "How do I want to present myself to leave behind a legacy that glorifies the Lord after I'm gone?" I believe that answering this question honestly could potentially reveal some areas of improvement, and if you act upon those areas it could give your life that 180° transformation that you have looking for. I hope this question opens your eyes to your present and helps lead you to a more God-glorifying future. Have a blessed and a long weekend! 🙂 

AB - THE POSSIBLE PLACE

Comments

Translate

Popular Posts