Satisfaction in the Lord, NOT in People

Happy Monday everyone, it's time to embark on new week filled with new blessings and opportunities to honor our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ! This morning I was doing some reflecting on this past week and weekend and I realized that I have been in a subconsios mindset where if there aren't people around I ask myself, "How can I be satisfied with just that??" Or the more people there are, the more satisfied I 'obviously' will be. This mindset is a spit in God's face and lie told to you by the Devil that says, "Lord, Your presence and Your conversation aren't enough for me to be satisfied." Now, don't hear me say that wanting to hang out with friends and family is disgraceful in the eyes of God, because it's not what I am trying to evoke in the slightest. What I am saying, is that if you will not choose satisfaction in the Lord over people, then there will always be a void in your interactions with other people and a significant disconnect within your relationship with the Lord. For it is written in Isaiah 58:11 NIV, "The Lord will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail." So, seek first the Lord today and throughout this week, and see what the Lord does in terms of your overall satisfaction level. Have a blessed day! 🙂

AB - THE POSSIBLE PLACE

Comments

Translate

Popular Posts