Abolishing the Fear of Change - 6/8/2020

Today, brothers and sisters, I have experienced something special. And that is an acceptance, appreciation, and beginning in the process of abolishing a fear of change in my life. Like you, I have agnst, doubt, confusion, and longing questions about the things in this life to come. However, today I have really been digging deep about some internal and subconsios decisions that have finally bubbled up from the depths of my soul that the Lord is giving me the courage to significantly address. I don't know your story or the deep recesses of your mind, but something tells me you have fears, internal conversations, and bold ideas and dreams that you too feel uncomfortable broadcasting for the world to see just yet, but you undoubtedly know they are there. So, you wait. And then wait some more. You pace back and forth anticipating the exact, precise, and calculated time to start taking things by the horns and say, "No, Satan! I will not let you hold jurisdiction over my life, my growth, and the true destiny that the Lord has for me!" 

Prayer for You:
" Dear Lord, You know us in the most true, full, and powerful way, from our end to our beginning in this life and everything in between. I ask that You intercede for us in the moments that we struggle to address the real issues at hand and have the fear of change in our lives that we just can't seem to shake on our own. We ask for Your love, saving grace, and support like no other, and trust that You alone are all that we need to be more than conquerors as is it declared in Romans 8:31-39. I pray this wholeheartedly and give You this request today in Jesus Christ name I pray, Amen." Have a blessed day! 🙂

AB - THE POSSIBLE PLACE

Comments

Translate

Popular Posts