Redemption in the Removal - 6/10/20

Good morning, my brothers and sisters, today I want to talk about times of displacement and how the Lord works through them. In my life I have experienced the act of removal several times, and I believe that I am not mislead to say that you have as well. In my life, I have seen God take me out of relationships, friendships, jobs, financial abundance, and my comfort zone and at the time it felt like a painful and heartwretching mistake. But as I get older and attain the Lord's wisdom and revelation, I recognize the necessary redemption and blessings that the Lord desired to credit to my life and testimony. I don't know your story like you do, obviously, but I do know that you have experienced at least a few of these things and for some you are experiencing this as we speak. To those people who have or a currently in the process, I tell you today that our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ uses every bit of our loss as we abide in Him to bring us out on the other side of the storm to bless us and others. So, seek first the Kingdom, stay strong, stay focused and know that the Lord is bringing you to a better place.

Scripture:
Romans 8:28‭-‬30 NIV
"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters. And those he predestined, he also called; those he called, he also justified; those he justified, he also glorified."
Have a blessed day! 🙂

AB - THE POSSIBLE PLACE

Comments

Translate

Popular Posts