Consistency as a Form of Worship - 6/12/20

Hello brothers and sisters, today I want to talk to you about about the topic of consistency. To be transparent there are a few areas in my life that I struggle with consistency, one of them being household chores when life gets crazy, that unfortunately negatively affects my wife. But, I am striving to do much better by her each day. Before we dig into this topic I want to pose two questions to you that I believe would be good to ponder on, "What areas in your life do you fail to keep consistent in? And to whom in your life would most benefit from improvement in those areas?" 

Supporting Scripture:
1 Corinthians 15:58
"Therefore, my beloved brothers, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that in the Lord your labor is not in vain."

You see when we are consistent in the varying areas of our lives we create a reputation of reliability, trustworthiness, and in some circumstances even nobility and servanthood. That being said, God honors  and blesses women and men who CONSISTENTLY put the works of the Kingdom and Christ first. Now, we shouldn't be consistent with the Lord or our fellow brothers and sisters in Christ for the purpose of transaction and gain, but rather with the desire to love and serve one another for who God is and who they are. Consistency is key for every area of our lives, especially when it comes to our relationship with Jesus Christ. Over the course of the  next week I encourage you to be observant of your own ways and seek ways that you can use your consistency as an act of worship. Have a blessed day! 🙂

AB - THE POSSIBLE PLACE

Comments

Translate

Popular Posts