Giving God a Chance - 8/28/20

Hello Family, today the Lord has put on my heart the people that I know and people in general that have yet to give God the opportunity to truly work in there lives. For just a few minutes I want you to set aside the traditions, the regimented church attendance, and the somewhat forced Godly-talk that is spoken to receive affirmation from Christian circles you may be involved with. Today, I want you to take inventory of YOUR relationship with the Lord behind closed doors. But first, let's pray...

TODAY'S PRAYER:
"Dear Heavenly Father, today we thank you for giving us the opportunity to think and respond at micro and macro level in regards to most things in our lives, especially regarding our relationship with You. Father, when it comes to You we apologize for not keeping our inventory stocked full of intentional conversation, a genuine love and passion for Your will to be done and spreading the Gospel on a regular basis, and so much more. We ask today that You would give us a personal conviction to be the hands and feet of Jesus to bring glory and honor to Your name and Kingdom. In Jesus Christ name we pray, Amen! "

When taking inventory of our relationships with the Lord it's not about how many times we went to church, the clothes we wear, or even the Godly posts we put on social media. It's a matter of the heart... People CANNOT nor will they EVER see this portion of you. It's simply between you and God. That being said, until you begin to actively look for and allow God to make changes in your life and in your heart, it can be easy for things to be seen as coincidence. So, if you're willing, take a chance on God today, let Him switch things up and break down the walls and show you just how great He can be in your life!

John 14:10‭-‬14 NIV
"Don’t you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you I do not speak on my own authority. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work. Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the works themselves. Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.  And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it."

Have a blessed day! 🙂

AB - THE POSSIBLE PLACE

Comments

Translate

Popular Posts