Choose Joy - 8/21/20

 
Hello Family, today I want to reval in the idea of unshakable joy. This type of joy only comes from one place. Yep, you guessed it, Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior. 

Today's Prayer:
"Dear Lord, today I thank you for all of the circumstancial joy that we experience whenever the situation permits it, however I ask Lord that you would plant in us a spirit of joy that, despite grim circumstances that we might still be able to attain unshakable joy in You. I know this is easier said than done, but You make the impossible look easy. We pray this prayer wholeheartedly today, in Jesus Christ name we pray, Amen."

When I woke quite early this morning, something strange occcured. I felt a joy in my heart from the Lord that has remained with me throughout this day despite today's ups and downs. If you're one today, who has experienced or been experiencing a a lack of joy, I encourage you to choose Jesus Christ and the joy that He brings over the fear, the pain, and the sadness. You have an unparalleled and unsurpassed Creator of the Universe fighting in your corner. He wants you and the best for you, won't you choose Him today? 

Psalms 28:6‭-‬9 NIV
"Praise be to the Lord , for he has heard my cry for mercy. The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him. The Lord is the strength of his people, a fortress of salvation for his anointed one. Save your people and bless your inheritance; be their shepherd and carry them forever."

Have a blessed day! 🙂

AB - THE POSSIBLE PLACE

Comments

Translate

Popular Posts