Adjustments - 11/29/20

Adjustments
Hey family, in my last post I talked about being in new places life, but with that often comes with a good amount of adjustments. Making life's necessary adjustments takes humility, grace, patience, and strength that can truly, only come from our Heavenly Father. Before we take a deeper look into what that looks like, let's go to the Father in prayer. 

TODAY'S PRAYER
"Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for another day of renewed grace and blessings, because in our sinful nature we often find ourselves running to the wrong places when change comes. Lord, help us see You as our true source of strength to make the changes in our lives that Your perfect will has for us. Forgive us for the times when we have felt like we 'know what to do', because as the scripture says in Isaiah 55:8-9, Your ways and thoughts are so much higher than our ways. In Jesus Christ name we pray, AMEN!"

SCRIPTURE
Adjusted for His Will
Isaiah 55:8‭-‬11 NIV
“For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,” declares the Lord . “As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts. As the rain and the snow come down from heaven, and do not return to it without watering the earth and making it bud and flourish, so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater, so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it. "

Trust the Lord's Process
Proverbs 3:5‭-‬8 NIV
"Trust  in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight. Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear the Lord and shun evil. This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones. "

There is a Plan in Place
Jeremiah 29:10‭-‬14 NIV
"This  is what the Lord says: “When seventy years are completed for Babylon, I will come to you and fulfill my good promise to bring you back to this place. For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord , “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you,” declares the Lord , “and will bring you back from captivity. I will gather you from all the nations and places where I have banished you,” declares the Lord , “and will bring you back to the place from which I carried you into exile.”

Quote of the Day
"Stop looking at today through yesterday's lens. Adjust your focus and capture life in living color."
- Sanjo Jendayi
Have a blessed day! 🙂
AB - THE POSSIBLE PLACE

Comments

Translate

Popular Posts