Strength Found in the Joy - 3/19/22

Strength Found in the Joy
Hey Family, today I found myself feeling fairly tired this morning, BUT I knew where to run. I ran straight for the joy of the Lord and in that joy I know that there lies great strength! If you too are feeling run down or know someone who is, heed the song and the scriptures listed below and share them with a friend or family member.

Today's Prayer
"Dear Heavenly Father, You know that even young men and women stumble and grow faint. So, we lift up our hands in surrender and trust and know that in our cry out for help that You are mighty and faithful to save. Lord, please lavish us with all joy, hope, peace, strength, grace, and most of all Your Holy Spirit that does unmatched works within us that sustain us for the day. We bless your Holy name on high, in Christ Jesus name we pray, Amen."

Scripture
Isaiah 41:9‭-‬10
"I took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest corners I called you. I said, ‘You are my servant’; I have chosen you and have not rejected you. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

Exodus 15:1‭-‬3
"Then Moses and the Israelites sang this song to the Lord: “I will sing to the Lord, for he is highly exalted. Both horse and driver he has hurled into the sea. “The Lord is my strength and my defense; he has become my salvation. He is my God, and I will praise him, my father’s God, and I will exalt him. The Lord is a warrior; the Lord is his name."

1 Peter 5:10‭-‬11
" And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast. To him be the power for ever and ever. Amen."

Song of the Day
https://youtu.be/sbFq7YQM1Js

Quote of the Day
 "The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song. (Psalm 28:7 NIV)"
- Anonymous

Have a blessed day! 🙂
THE POSSIBLE PLACE 

Comments

Translate

Popular Posts