Enjoy The Journey - 6/2/22

Enjoy the Journey
Hey Family, today I want to talk about something that I believe every person must realize and take part in, and that is to "enjoy the journey" that God has and is giving you. I'm not saying that you will y moment or even every day that is thrown at you, but we have to understand that our moments make our days, our days make our years and our years make up our journey's story. We must continue to press on to find out what happens to us, those around us, and the world we live in in the Book of Life. Don't give up. If you're still breathing and your heart is still beating, God, the Author of our lives, has more in your story to be uncovered."

Today's Prayer 
"Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for another day in this journey that you have given me and my brothers and sisters in Christ. You have shown yourself to be loving and faithful in every mountain top and every valley low. Because of this, my praise for You will ever be on my lips. Lord, I am not naive to believe for a second that everyone's story started out or still isn't on the rise in their or our eyes, but I know You also the God of Redemption and You make all things come together for Your glory and our good. So, Lord, if Your will allows, please give us hope for the day as we continue on our journey. In Jesus Christ's name, we pray, Amen."

Scripture
God Leads Us Through Our Story
Psalms 61:1‭-‬8
"Hear my cry, O God; listen to my prayer. From the ends of the earth I call to you, I call as my heart grows faint; lead me to the rock that is higher than I. For you have been my refuge, a strong tower against the foe. I long to dwell in your tent forever and take refuge in the shelter of your wings. For you, God, have heard my vows; you have given me the heritage of those who fear your name. Increase the days of the king’s life, his years for many generations. May he be enthroned in God’s presence forever; appoint your love and faithfulness to protect him. Then I will ever sing in praise of your name and fulfill my vows day after day."

Quote of the Day
"Life is about accepting the challenges along the way, choosing to keep moving forward, and savoring the journey."
- Roy T. Bennett  

Have a blessed day! 🙂
THE POSSIBLE PLACE 

Comments

Translate

Popular Posts