When God Heart-checks Us - 4/6/20

Good morning everyone, today I want to talk about challenges. More specifically, that God gives us test and challenges, almost like a heart-check to see where the condition of our heart  is at spiritually. I'm not sure, who has truly gone through one of these, but in these times I assure you that weird and peculiar things start to occur. But in addition to that I know that God is not going to foresake us and leave us out to try. He will equip is the best way to achieve what He desires of us. He doesn't mind letting us struggle (heart-check) but He will surely always come through for us. As it says in Isaiah 41:10, "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

Have a blessed day! 🙂

AB - THE POSSIBLE PLACE

Comments

Translate

Popular Posts